Pursuant to article 15 of the Law on Personal Data Protection (Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia No. 87/2018 -hereinafter: the Law), with your signature you consent that your data is processed for job applicants’ analysis to fill vacancies with Radun Avia doo Novi Sad, as follows: first name, last name, date of birth, phone number, email address, education, professional qualification, previous employers, biography, CV, photos.
Controller of personal data is: Radun AVIA doo Novi Sad, 2a Put Šajkaškog odreda Novi Sad, legally represented by Božidar Adžić, email@example.com, +381 (0) 21 424 902; 424 911.
The data subject’s rights under the Law on Personal Data Protection:
- Planned purpose of data processing is job applicants’ analysis
- Data will be stored for up to three (3) years
- Data is for internal use only and will not be transferred to third parties or transborder.
In addition to this information, at the time of collecting data related to you we also provide the following information that may be necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing of such data:
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, in accordance with Article 26 of the Law, the right to request that the collector corrects or erases your personal data, in accordance with articles 29 and 30 of the Law, the right to restrict data processing, in accordance with Article 31 of the Law, the right to transfer data, in accordance with the Article 36 of the Law, as well as the right to object, in accordance to Article 37 of the Law.;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, provided that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the admissibility of processing on basis of pre-withdrawal consent, if the processing is performed in accordance with Article 12, paragraph 1, item 1, of the Law (subject’s consent to personal data processing for one or more particularly defined purposes), or in accordance with Article 17, paragraph 2, item 1, of the Law ( subject’s explicit consent to personal data processing for one or more purposes, unless the law prescribes such processing is performed without consent);
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection, in accordance with Article 82 of the Law, if believe that your personal data processing has been performed contrary to the provision of the Law;
- Automated decision making, including profiling, as well as any form of automated processing used to determine a particular personality trait, may be applied to you only in exceptional cases and under circumstances and in a manner defined by Article 38 of the Law, as well as in accordance with the purpose of the Law and its protective provisions relating to subjects whose data is protected.
We are obliged to provide you with information regarding possible intention to process your data for a purpose other than the purpose for which the data was collected, and will duly and timely inform you about such purpose, as well as all other important information mentioned here.
Radun AVIA doo Novi Sad